Monday, January 22, 2007

Out in Lan Kwai Fong

Lan Kwai Fong is Hong Kong's popular entertainment district right down the street from our apartment. There are tons of bars, restaurants and drunk people everywhere. Happy hour is from 3-9 pm at a lot of the bars. My friend Amanda and I took advantage of that one day last week at this place called Bar George while we waited for our guys to get off work and meet us. Fun!!


They don't mess around with the liquor in Hong Kong. Those drinks were strong! We ended up getting pretty drunk before our guys even got there. I have a history of drunk dialing, so of course I thought it would be funny to drunk dial someone in California at about 2:30 AM there. Heh heh heh...sorry Chris and Mike!
Dave just got there and I'm already looking pretty smashed.

Apparently Amanda and I were more drunk than we thought at the time and we were falling down quite a bit as we were walking. Oops. Funny someone always gets me on camera when I'm wasted!!!


Dave and I went to dinner on Friday at this place called Mo Bar with Amanda and Lou, then we all decided to go back to Bar George again for some drinks. This time nobody fell walking down the street afterwards.


At first I thought this dude was drunk and passed out in the street but as I got closer I realized it was actually a homeless guy. This dude is right in the middle of a street. CRAZY!

Now who's coming out to visit?!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, dawson, pics. looks like you guys are having fun. might want to practice a little on drinking those "strong drinks" though.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a good time! Hong Kong looks really interesting and cool. Congratulations on your engagement!

Alison (& Teddy)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having fun! Hong Kong looks very interesting and cool. Congratulations on your engagement!

Alison (& Teddy)