What is Wrong with People in Hong Kong?
For a city that requires lots of walking, LOCALS HERE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WALK. They walk so slow, smack right into you, step on you, stop right in front of you for no reason, etc. It's like a constant traffic jam of people swarming around like blind flies. It's driving me insane. Today, some dumbass was standing in the middle of a busy sidewalk, turned and looked directly at me (I know she saw me coming) and continued to walk right into me like a moron. The worst part is as I tried to dodge her stupid ass, she contined to walk into me and refused to change direction! WTF. I wanted to punch her, but I had just come from boxing at the gym and I was too tired to punch anything else, lucky for her.
Another thing that drives me nuts is people here who just do not understand the concept of forming a line. I was at the grocery store standing in line to check out and this lady just walks right in front of me like I wasn't even there. I got so annoyed I said, "AM I F*CKING INVISIBLE?" She pretended not to hear me and continued standing there. I was like oh hell no and walked right in front of her in the line. That move by her was pretty ridiculous. Who the hell does things like that???
Oh, and what the hell is up with people spitting? It's so disgusting! People are hacking and spitting as they walk down the street and they don't care if they hit someone else with their nasty saliva. SICK!!
This should be a Seinfeld episode. It would be great.
Who's hungry for some...duck necks? GROSS!






No comments:
Post a Comment